Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Several Brief Updates

So summer is here. And now the days are getting shorter. Even though I know this is the way it works, every year it sort of seems weird to me. It's like my brain thinks "But the days are supposed to be longer in the summer. Not getting shorter." Silly brain.

This week's twitter fiction is up. Something a little different this time. The last three were all arguably crime stories. This one is more of a romance. A very short one. :)

No word from Weird Tales as yet on my fiction submission from a couple of weeks back. This isn't surprising, though. Their response times average over a month. I need to work on getting a few more stories back in circulation. My goal for the next week (between now and when I post the next twitter fiction) will be to get one more story out the door. Baby steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment