Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big Ball of Almost-Summer Blah

Another one of those titles that, I suppose, sounds worse than it is. I've been getting stuff done the last week, just nothing much that's actually, you know, interesting.

I got this week's new twitter fiction online yesterday. That's about the only news of note.

Greatly enjoyed last week's NHL Finals Game Seven. It ended up being exactly the type I've game I'd said I hoped it would be.

The less said about the current run of games for the Atlanta Braves, the better. Though, as I type this, they are up 2-1 tonight. Hope springs eternal...

I do plan to have news of another new weekly feature here soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Also, another "What I'm Reading" post should be coming before too long as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment